I’m on a strawberry kick. It’s mid April and I’m in a baking mood. It started with gluten free strawberry cupcakes. Now, I’m taking the puree and making popsicles with homemade yogurt and honey. The best part about this recipe is that it isn’t really a recipe of exact measurements! I like a lot of strawberry flavor and I like a lot of honey so I’m going to give you a starting point and I want you to adjust to your own liking. I’m honestly not a very “by the book” cook or baker. I like to experiment. We joke about no two meals/desserts/etc. ever being the same in my household. But that’s just the type of cooking I enjoy. As an artist with no time to make art right now, I get my creativity out in every other way that I can.
- About 1/2-1 cup of organic strawberry puree
- 1 container (32 oz) homemade or store bought yogurt
- about 2-3 tablespoons of raw, local honey
- Puree all ingredients together
- Pour into popsicle molds (I used these molds that I found on Amazon)
- Freeze all day or overnight to be sure they are good and frozen